Ya, I don’t feel like I am eligible for a award but whatever! Cymre on Bubbles of Mischief nominated me and I think I got some questions to answer. So, HERE I GO!
Oh, and here are the rules.
1. If you’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award, thank the person who nominated you, and post a link back to their blog.
2. Display the award on your blog – by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you’ve nominated them for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
I hate typing a lot… THANKS CYM!!!! Here we go! =)
1. What is your earliest memory in WoW?
My earliest memory is back when I first played a warrior with my brother, on his shaman, and we would 2m dungeons because it was a hassle to find others.
2. What is your favorite activity when playing?
Seeing how much I can hold/or take when I am tanking on my paladin.
3. What is your best WoW memory?
My best memory was back in vanilla when myself and a few friends, will not mention them, went to the arena area in Dire Maul. We made a raid and since I was the only one that was the 6th person in a separate group they all became aggressive to me. Next thing I know I am getting CC’d, feared, dmg pecked down to almost nothing and I am trying to keep myself alive the best I can. So I am almost dead and everyone stops when suddenly a certain hunter gives the killing shot on me. Really? I thought and over and over heard I am sorry. At the time it was a bit annoying but I can honestly look back at it and just laugh.
4. If you could have any title in WoW, what would it be?
I honestly cannot think of anything. I mean, when you are as awesome as I am, do you need a title? =P
5. What is one thing in-game you could not live without?
Maybe my items and change me into different things. I could live without those too but that is probably maybe the closest things I can think of.
6. What is your favorite item in-game and why?
Wouldn’t this be in the same category as the last question? Anyway, uhhh, my BC transporter. It can change me into multiple things. Plus I don’t have to look at my blood elf look all the time.
7. Who was the first character you created and did you still play them?
Brawler, a orc warrior, and not deleted him like the many other toons I can deleted.
8. If you could design any transmog piece, what would it be and why?
A very mechanized looking shield. Some of the mechanical shields are nice in game but there needs to be more cogs and gadgets on them.
9. Who inspired you to start blogging?
Inspired, no… make me start, Cym. She doesn’t like the ideal of a couples blog I am guessing.
10. What is the first thing you’ll do when WoD becomes live?
Wait for Cym. That is the way it has been the last few expansions.
11. What was your biggest noobish mistake?
Wow, I honestly cannot think of one in particular but I can say being a tank paladin and forgetting to turn my Righteous Fury on so I can hold threat is a constant for me. Stay the same spec for a long while and it becomes a habit to not worry about a button you only hit 1 time when you switch specs.
TIME FOR 11 RANDOM FACTS!!!
1. I work in schools.
2. I love spicy foods.
3. Peanut butter or mint are good desserts if indecisive.
4. I run as much as I can.
5. I like to draw and am very picky about it.
6. I believe hard work and a strong resolve can get you far.
7. I have a green thumb for plants, and have grown many gardens in my life.
8. I love to mow the lawn. Just yard work in particular.
9. I can go to Disney anytime I want for FREE, but I just don’t.
10. I make a lot of notes for important things, which is why I have a “giant” pin up board on my wall full of notes.
11. I don’t like beaches. Not that I don’t like them it is the idea of “OH! Where you going on vacation?!?” “TO THE BEACH” “ZOMGOUH”…. sorry just burnt out of beaches.
So ya, now I am suppose to pick at least 5 people. Sorry I don’t read many blogs. And, the ones I do have been picked already…
SO THERE YOU GO! /hand cramp